5 things I am looking forward to1. Heading out to Eastern Kentucky for a weekend with friends.
2. Going to California to see our families this summer
3. Adeline's first birthday; I have lots of party ideas running through my head right now.
4. Brandon's graduation at the end of the year (YIPEE!)
5. Beginning to look for jobs and the adventure that awaits upon graduation.
5 things I did yesterday today it's late.
1. Got overly ambitious what's new? and cut out 6 napkin sets to sew "this weekend". If only the hems didn't need to be ironed first! Whatever. Two sets are ready to be stitched!
2. Spend time with a good friend and her super cute little boy with blond curls.
3. Eat left-over Coconut and Red Curry Lentil Soup for the third time in as many days. If you ever want to know how healthy you have (or have not) been eating, just eat lentil soup three days in a row. You'll get a very definitive answer if your eating has not been up to par.4. Spent too much time on the computer and stayed up too late. seriously. I should be in bed right now.
5. Listened to two great messages by Tim Keller: "Real Friendship and the Pleading Priest" and "The Community of Jesus". Have you all heard of this guy? He's incredible. He works at a church in New York City, has several books out, has been on the NY Times Best Seller List, and can tell you about things like The Community of Jesus in a way that I have never heard a pastor do before.
5 things I wish I could do1. Live near the mountains.
2. Go back to France and visit my host families.
3. See my friends currently living in places like Texas, Tanzania, California, and South Carolina. I miss you!!
4. Live near my family. I miss you too!
5. Have a job teaching ESL or cultural integration for refugees and immigrants.
5 places I would like to travel1. Somewhere warm where I could sit on the beach with a cool drink, a book, and the sunshine. That's what my honeymoon was like. I want another one.
2. North Eastern Europe How about Estonia?
3. Western Europe specifically? everywhere.
4. Asia again, everywhere.
5. Every where else I did not list
5 cute things I found online lately
Honey Cup and Mr. Bird Art Print by HoneyCup
Speaking of France. And Nutella. Image from We Heart It
It's late. I want breakfast.
Also from WeHeartIt
Crochet Slippers from BrokenHalelujah
Ice Cream Parlor Birthday Invitation from PaperHeartPress