Monday, October 24, 2011

Freshcut Pillow Case

Several weeks ago Della informed me that she needed a "pah" before she could take a nap. It took me a few minutes to figure out what the heck a "pah" is, but I found out it's 2-year-old-speak for pillow.  The girl wanted a pillow in her crib.  Mommy and Daddy have pillows, so she wants one!


I made some pillow covers for her room last year, so I took one of the pillows and made a new cover that didn't have pom poms on it. {I have to admit that I'm a little scared she would try swallowing one of those!}


I had some fabric left over from making her quilt, so I put it to good use and made her a pillow case. I have to admit that I love it when she gets in bed at night snuggles up with her pretty pah.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!