Thursday, October 6, 2011

Freshcut by Heather Bailey is coming again!


I may be way behind the times on this, but I was browsing Hawthorne Threads and noticed "Freshcut by Heather Bailey" listed in the Coming Soon Section--right below Denyse Schmidt's Flea Market Fancy line. WHAT?!  In case you did not know, Freshcut is easily my all-time favorite line of fabric.

Oh, and it gets better.  There is going to be flannel.

I used what I could find of Freshcut to make Della's quilt last year and have been holding onto what is left, too afraid I'll want to use it for something else to cut into much more of it {except a pillow case for her bed I'll show you soon}.  Now I can use it all up knowing that in February there will be more!

And for those wondering what the heck I have been doing the last few weeks {you know besides working, trying to take care of my house and my hubby, and keeping up with two sweet girls...} my weekend To-Do list is topped by "Take Pictures of Finished Projects".  Because I actually do have finishes to show you!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!