Friday, November 19, 2010

Shop Feature: Above All Fabric

I am asked fairly often where I find the fabrics I buy, and the short answer is "everywhere".  The long answer is that because there are so many options to choose from when it comes to fabric, I have a list I have of about 10 different online and local shops that each carry their own variety of fabrics. I browse a few of those each time I have a new project until I find the one that has just the right combination for whatever it is I am working on.

Above All Fabric is one of the shops I have consistently returned to over the last two+ years of sewing. Melanie carries a good variety of quilting cottons, corduroy, knits, velveteen, and many other fabrics.  She also offers great customer service, an easy to navigate online shop, a highly informative blog, and now she has added a wish list feature in the shop!

Here is a little look at my wish list!







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!