Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yellow Neckties and Bowties for your Man or Boy

We are are gearing up for Brandon's brother's wedding, and I'm on the search for one of our last pieces of apparel: A necktie for Brandon to wear while officiating the wedding super cool, I know!  The colors are Yellow and Gray, and Adeline and I are wearing blue.  I decided to see if I could find any on Etsy like I really needed to ask if!  I found lots and wanted to share some with you so you don't think I only see girl stuff.

Some Ties for the Boys


For the Men


Now I just need to get one approved by the man.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!