Sunday, April 18, 2010

Officially moved and other announcements

OK Folks.  The week got away from me, but now I have caught up!  I am no longer going to be posting on the wordpress blog but will keep all new posts here at the blogspot address.   I am glad you made the move with me!

Remember when I told you about the Indie Business class I was taking?  Well the six weeks have now passed, and the class is officially over.  I am still somewhere back on week three though!  I got a bit off track with the new food blog and trying to get out and enjoy the spring weather a bit more.  This has all offered some new perspective.

One thing I have decided is that selling what I make is not something I want to focus on with what little free time I do have.  I really enjoy sewing for others, but I most enjoy it when I know who I am sewing for.  So with the exception of some items I have already made but have not listed, and whatever projects may randomly pop up, I will not be putting much effort into selling on the great unknown internet.  Perhaps I will come back to it next month (sort of kidding!)


I will still be sewing (I have stacks of projects just waiting for me to pick them up!) and I will still be sharing what I am doing here.  And of course if you ever see something I make and want one for yourself, please don't hesitate to contact me and let me know (like I said, I really enjoy sewing when I know who it is for!)

Finally, to say THANK YOU to all those who read my blog(s), and to celebrate Earth Day, I am going to be hosting a little giveaway starting at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning!  That's right.  Come back tomorrow for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!