Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Opposites: A *free* photogrpahy class

In the spirit of the little pact we made a few weeks ago, I wanted to let you know about  Opposites: a free photography class which starts tomorrow at Beth V Photography!

opposites button

Every time I grab my camera to take pictures of what I have sewn, I think I need to use this more often.  Then I don't pick it up again until I have another fresh sewing project--or some delicious cupcakes.  I think Opposites will be a good motivator to get the camera in my hands (and the settings off auto!) a bit more.  I mean, it's probably pretty hard to go wrong getting tips and ideas from a pro every other day for a month, right?!

If you're interested, there's still time to head over and join in on the fun.  There will be a Flickr group to show off your mad skills and everything :) I hope to see you there!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!