- I finished undoing all the stitching on my sister's quilt! No really, YAY!
- I found out that can do the quilting myself on a long arm machine--Double YAY! There is a sewing center in town that rents a long arm quilter; the only requirement is that you take a class to learn how to use it (darn). So next month I'll be taking the class then getting busy quilting FOUR quilts.
- I also finished my Kitchen Windows quilt top. I'm loving it! I still haven't decided how I want to do the back, so that's on the WIP list.
- I finally took pictures of my diaper bag and posted the review of the Amy Butler pattern I used to make it.
- Make my final MSQB block. I'm pretty settled on this one, but I'm sad because it means the bee is officially over for me when I finish the block.
- Make a cosmetic bag or makeup brush roll for a good friend who watches Della for me quite a bit. She often will not let me pay her, so I think I'm totally overdue in making her something.
- Work on my New Wave quilt. I have everything cut out and have started sewing the pieces together. I don't anticipate finishing this top until next week with the other two projects taking priority, but I hope to get some work done on it.
- Quilt back for the Kitchen Windows quilt: I need to decide if I want it all to be the same fabric or if I actually want something snazzy on the back. I'm leaning toward the first option.
- Quilt back for Della's "first" quilt--AKA the Baby Troll Quilt. This is actually the first quilt top I ever made, but it's been sitting in my studio for a good year now because I was too intimidated to do anything with it. Now that I've done a bit more quilting, have a date with a long arm, and have a big girl to give it to, I think it's time to finish this one ASAP.
- Kitchen accessories: I still want to make several more, but these are kind of a "back burner" project.
- Baby gear: I haven't made anything for the new baby, but with her due date coming up in 7 weeks (OMG!), I think I need to put this much closer to the top of the list. I just need to decide what to make. I'm thinking a sleep sack would be a fun project to try, but I'm totally open to suggestions (other than a quilt)!
I'm linking up again with Work in Progress Wednesday!