Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dress a Girl Around the World Sew Along

A few weeks ago, some ladies from my church got together to sew some dresses to send to an orphanage in Ghana.  For several reasons--the most legitimate being lack of childcare for Della--I could not participate beyond donating some fabric.  I'm making up for it this month though by committing to participate here.



I think a sew-a-long is a great idea, but I typically find out about them once they have started. This one starts next week though, so I actually have time to plan it into my increasingly-limited sewing time.  So it looks like March is fairly booked for me. Mom's lunch bag, two quilt blocks, a pillow dress, AND if I have time, I need to make my quilt top from all the lovely blocks I received back in January.

What are your March sewing plans?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love that you keep Mom's lunch bag on the "to do" list, but a little girl needs a dress much more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!