Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rainy Day Treasury

We have had a really dry summer here in Kentucky.  For most of us it isn't that big of a deal, but we have friends with a farm who have not been able to plant Fall crops because the ground has been so hard. We've been praying for rain, and last night we finally got some!  I made a little treasury today reminding me of some of the things I love about rainy days, but the one I love most is God's provision for the earth!


As of making this treasury, there are over 8,000 others!  Help a girl out, and head over to Etsy treasuries to see the whole thing. Click on a few of the shops to give them some love. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!