Thursday, December 8, 2011

I finally get to tell you...

...we are moving!!  

We have spent the past year since Brandon's graduation not only enjoying having school out of the picture but also preparing to do what we know we are called to.  He is taking a position as an Associate Pastor in Arizona, and we could not be more excited! It has been pretty incredible to see some really specific prayers answered in the last few weeks, and I think that when we finally get a chance to sit down and breath, we will enjoy seeing how God worked in our lives over this past year.

So I am going to be packing up my sewing room tonight (with the possibility of a few tears!) and will not be doing much in that regard for at least the rest of the month. I will also not be on here much throughout the month, but feel free to check in any time via email! {irenedesign at ymail dot com}  

Along with moving a few states south and much closer to most of our family, I will also not be working full time any more!  I have loved my job, but I am really excited about this next phase of being able to focus more on my family and really settling into our church and city communities.  And true to my over-ambitious mind, I have about 10 different scenarios running through my head of how I can start my own business of some sort at some point.

So here is to a crazy year almost behind us and a year full of who-knows-what ahead!!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Boo! I am simultaneously so sad and so, so happy for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you guys! What an exciting, busy time for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!