Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm on Craft Gossip!

As seen on CraftGossip.com


I cannot tell you how many times I have been to Craft Gossip over the last few years of sewing to try to figure out how to sew a zipper pouch, or make a stuffed panda bear {ok, not really}, but that website is full of links to tutorials on how to make just about everything.  When I posted my Make-up Brush Roll Tutorial, Sara suggested I submit it to Craft Gossip, and I'll admit the thought had not even crossed my mind.  But I did, and I got a super fast reply that my tutorial was officially on their site!  {cue the confetti!}  So, thanks Sara for the suggestion!

If you missed the tutorial, you can find it here:



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a great accomplishment...and it couldn't happen to a nicer person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOOO
    HOOOOOOOOOOOO
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!