Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Let me letterpress!

Stop me if I have already told you this...
I really want to learn how to letterpress.  Really as in if I had the money and the know-how, I would go buy myself all the supplies and maybe a few instructional books. But I don't. So I won't. 

Instead I will gawk at all of this beauty.

Who doesn't love flowers? in a mason jar? on letterpress, people! This one is a work of art in itself!

How cool would these be when you're having a party?!

Speaking of Parties. How about some recipe cards and dividers when you're prepping?

{SweetHarvey}
Yay Pears! Remember, I kind of like them. Except I don't like plays on words. but I'm over it. This is just too cute.

I would love to send a sweet card like this to some special sister or mom of mine! 
 
So, who wants to let me come over and have letterpress lessons?  This is such a beautiful art, and I love all the ways it's being used!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE letterpress! if you learn, you must teach me everything you know. As usual. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!