Friday, February 25, 2011

Sneak Peek: Liberated Churn Dash Block

I'm working on my second MSQB block this weekend, and I have to say this one is truly *fun*.  We are making a Liberated Church Dash Block, and even making the initial cuts was a thrill because there was no measuring.  It's an improv style block with a basic layout and structure, but not a lot of precise measuring--which I love!  It's so different than the last block which involved incredibly precise measuring and cutting.

This also makes me really thankful that I have my own space for sewing.  I am making quite a mess with this block, and being able to close the door and walk away from it until tomorrow night is something I'm thankful for.

Oh yes. The sneak peek.  I have finished 2 of the 9 sections.

I will be finishing the rest the weekend and show you the final results just as soon as I can!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the progress or results. Great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!