Thursday, December 30, 2010

Measurements for Window Frame Quilt Block

The block I made for Mer's quilt was fairly simple once I worked out the measurements.  I really like the "semi-framed" fussy cut dogs and thought it would be fun to see more blocks like this.  I don't want to make a bunch more though, so I'm sharing the measurements with you hoping you'll show me what you've made with them!


All measurements are given in inches in the width x height format. 
Seam allowance is a strict 1/4"
Finished size of the block is 12.5" x 12.5"

A 5.5" x 5.5" {cut 1}
B 5.5" x 1.5" {cut 2}
C 5.5" x 3" {cut 2}
D 1.5" x 12.5" {cut 2}
E 3" x 3" {cut 4}
F 3" x 5.5" {cut 2}
G 3" x 1.5" {cut 4}

I hope this helps some of you.  If you use this, please let me know so I can see how you interpreted the design.  

This is meant for personal use or for use by independent quilt sellers, but I ask that you give credit back to me for the block design. 

If you have any questions, be sure to leave your email address with your comment or email me at irenedesign[at]ymail[dot]com so I can respond.

Happy Sewing!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!