Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Irene Design Blog Move


I just announced on my wordpress blog that I will be moving HERE!

In an effort to streamline everything I am doing, I am moving my blog to a blogspot address. Between now and April 15, I will double post on both blogs (so they will be the same). However after April 15, I will only add new posts to the blogspot domain.

I thought long and hard about this because I do not want to add to anyone’s confusion, and I do not want to loose any readers. If you currently have my blog bookmarked in your internet browser, or if you subscribe to my blog with a feed reader (RSS, Google Reader, etc.) please replace my wordpress address with this one:

http://irenedesign.blogspot.com


If you are an ID reader from the wordpress site, i would love to know that you have made the change. Please leave me a comment and let me know! You can also now follow me with Google Friend or with your RSS reader.

Welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Irene Design! I try to reply to every comment, and if you have a specific question please be sure you include your email or have it enabled on your Blogger profile. Happy Sewing!